Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lorvens

Okay. First time blogging. Yay. I don't really know how to do this. I don't even know if I'm doing it right. oh well. Okay. So I'm mainly going to blog about Lorvens, you know, informing everyone about him and everything. But I also might blog about random stuff I've been thinking about. anywhoo. Okay. So if your reading this and are like, who the heck is Lorvens? Well. He's the best kid ever. And he is my brother. But sadly he is still in Haiti. I can't wait until the adoption process is finished and we can finally bring my baby brother home. He is 3 years old and will be 4 in November. He is the happiest boy I've ever met. You give him a ball and his face lights up the room and he is entertained for hours. He has nothing but yet he has such a beautiful smile. I'm going back June 3rd to see him. and I just can't wait. Now, a lot of people have been asking, "When is he coming home?" Well honestly, I have no idea. We were told before Christmas. But then we learned that our paperwork got delayed a good 3 months. Its really upsetting to hear because I just want my brother in America. But, my whole family is hoping for a miracle, which can always happen. This is pretty short but its the basics. I'll blog more later!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment